Solutions Architect – LEO US
- Salary: Competitive salary
The Solution Architect (SA) is a key role within our Account teams, responsible for translating diverse client requirements into a deliverable solution and then supporting the development of that solution through to production. The Architect will be expected to bring industry-wide best-practice to all of their work whilst maintaining a broad range of technical knowledge. They will need to work very closely with other resources and to communicate effectively within and external to LEO.
The Solution Architect is the senior technical resource within the account teams and will be the initial point of contact for clients.
- Work within an account team, understanding priorities of work and managing time and effort accordingly in order to provide technical input and support across all relevant projects
- Act as the technical client interface in order to solicit complex client requirements and translate them into a fully planned, workable and deliverable solution, challenging clients and internal teams where appropriate to deliver the optimum solution
- Offer appropriate solution, service, development and technical knowledge to clients and internal account teams
- Principal author of all technical documentation, including designs, scope, specifications.
- Principal facilitator of all technical workshops internally and externally
- Work with Lead Developers to scope and estimate requirements, to ensure that the estimates are robust and that the solution is deliverable within the chosen platforms and technologies. Work with development resources to plan work and assist with delivery as dictated by the project
- Support Bid team for proposed solutions, be prepared to challenge bids and proposals using technical understanding
- Pro-actively identify risk and manage unknowns within projects and on behalf of internal and external stakeholders
- Be the main technical liaison between the development team and the client. Be the liaison between the project delivery function and the studio, assisting with resource identification and booking
- Engage with client to pro-actively manage their technical expectations
- Work closely with the QA team to write and agree user acceptance criteria, support testing effort and be the first point of contact for any testing queries
- Sign-off deliverables in order to ensure quality and that the client requirements have been met.
- Together with Support Specialist, provide first-class client costumer support service experience
- Demonstrable experience creating complex IT solutions using Industry standards and best-practice, excellent understanding across a wide range of technologies, processes, tools and systems
- Proficient working knowledge of Architecture principles and design methods, able to apply these to solutions and able to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of architecture outside of LMS, able to understand enterprise-scale solutions and how LEO solutions will integrate
- Proficiency in methods and techniques for structured reviews, including reviews of non-functional requirements, technical documents, test plans, business cases and other key deliverables
- Past hands-on experience with Client/Server architectures, design and implementation of APIs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience as a developer/analyst/consultant responsible for end-to-end project development of bespoke projects and solutions delivery including client liaison, budget, schedule, and problem-solving
- Sound knowledge of UML and other modelling and presentation techniques
- PHP, SQL
- Demonstrable experience with Agile methodology, in particular with the role of Product Owner
- Understanding of the e-learning or digital/media communications business with broad knowledge of delivery and development platforms
- Experience in developing web applications, websites, e-learning or software in a competitive, commercial environment
- TOGAF qualified
Email email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.