Acquisition Marketing Manager at Learning Technologies Group
- Location: Brighton
- Salary: Competitive salary
LTG provides a comprehensive and integrated range of e-learning services and technologies to corporate and government clients. Award-winning, LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector.
Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders: LEO Learning, Eukleia, Preloaded, Gomo Learning, Rustici and NetDimensions.
This role’s main responsibility is to drive a quality audience around our brands to visit and engage with digital platforms and acquisition channels such as web, mobile, social and events in order to support achievement of revenue targets.
- Responsible for defining and implementing the group’s Acquisition Marketing strategy across all channels within the agreed budget
- Identify content gaps and provide Content Consultant with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement
- Work in collaboration with Technical Marketer to ensure an integrated approach for PPC and SEO to optimise traffic, conversion and ROI
- Working closely with Technical Marketer to employ best practice for all conversion assets (forms, landing pages, email) based on an ongoing testing programme
- Instil a conversion-oriented approach across the team focusing on conversion, cost per conversion, maximising the opportunity from each lead.
- Design acquisition strategy for new sectors in conjunction with Head of Marketing to achieve projected growth in targeted sectors
- Monitor competitors and provide recommendations to ensure LTG has maximum visibility within the market
- Work with creative team on creation of digital acquisition assets to drive transactional and advertising revenue
- Maximise cross-channel opportunities for an integrated approach (online and offline) to generate maximum traction
- Work with the Technical Marketer to manage all paid-for activity across digital platforms (web, mobile, social)
- Collaborate with the Events Manager to advise of best practice for online events
- Conduct competitor analysis, market research and target audience research and interpret findings back into the business
- Research PR targets and set PR strategy, leveraging social media and outbound techniques for measurable campaign results
- Design a strategy for the group’s social media accounts to maximise lead acquisition
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.