Digital Designer x2
- Location: Sheffield and Brighton
- Salary: £20-30K
We are looking for an creative and versatile Digital Designer to help us realise the Art Director’s vision across a broad range of digital projects.
You will be responsible for producing graphical artwork, preparing visual assets for development and applying styling to HTML and e-learning authoring tool content. If you understand how to follow a creative brief, turn it into high quality artwork, interactive layouts and styling that work across a range of responsive and adaptive frameworks then this could be the role for you.
You should be comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams, collaborating effectively with colleagues in both content and technical development. You will be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and SAAS/CSS, have a good understanding of HTML and able to deliver high quality visuals, using a broad range of techniques including image manipulation, vector illustration and typography. You will understand why UI and UX design is essential to every great digital experience.
A few more details on what this role involve:
- Creating artwork for a wide range of digital platforms (E.g. cropping and re-touching photography, vector illustration and designing diagrams)
- Creating printed material for blended learning programmes
- Sourcing media from stock libraries / client brand sites
- Preparing graphical templates using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Building and styling prototypes
- Creating sprite sheets and preparing graphical assets for development
- Using authoring tools such as gomo and Articulate Storyline
- Ensuring technical and accessibility requirements are met (E.g. Colour contrast, page
- weights, etc..)
- Following metrics set out by the Art Director and Visual Design Manager
- Communicating with Project Managers about project progress
Why do I want to work for LEO?
LEO is a global leader in the creation of digital learning, and you will work with the world’s top brands, including Mars, KPMG, PwC, SAP, Jaguar Land Rover, British Airways, Marriott, L’Oreal, as well as Government departments, charities and the United Nations.
We work hard and we move fast. We laugh and we have fun doing what we do, but when we work, it is “game on”. Excellence, attention to detail, and initiative are highly valued.
How do I apply?
You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of design through education and/or relevant work experience and have a portfolio that shows creativity and competence using a variety of tools and methods.
Contact us, including a link to your portfolio, and tell us how you’d help us to grow our business. What skills or perspectives do you bring to the table that we can’t do without? Tell us why you’re the right person for this role. If it feels like a match, we will ask you to undertake a short task.
Please note we have one vacancy in Sheffield and one vacancy in either Sheffield or Brighton.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.