Director/Producer – Republic of Ireland – 6 month fixed-term contract
- Location: Republic of Ireland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced self-shooter to take the lead in filming a range documentary video for a large public-sector leadership programme.
With proven professional experience, you will be a self-shooter capable of handling both the creative and technical dimensions of video production.
Working remotely in RoI with a UK-based project team you will be responsible for facilitating and recording a range of interviews with contributors across the Republic of Ireland.
On simpler shoots you will be expected to act as a ‘one man band’, locking-off the camera and running sound while also conducting interviews. On larger shoots you will be accompanied by additional staff, both technical and editorial.
You will also be required to conduct edits, adding lower-thirds, grading and mixing the final videos and encoding them for online distribution.
You will not be required to provide your own camera kit as LEO-owned professional-grade kit will be provided.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to manage a small documentary set as a self-shooter, running both camera and audio.
- Excellent, professional communication skills and the ability to put contributors at ease.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and organise your work across multiple concurrent projects.
- Good attention to detail.
- Your own transport and a valid, clean driving license.
- Operation of camera kit including Sony FS-700, Canon C300 or equivalent.
- Knowledge of post-production software such as Adobe Premiere CC, Magic Bullet Looks, etc.
How do I apply?
Contact us and tell us why you’re the right person for this role. Send us your showreel/portfolio so we can see some great films you’ve directed/produced. If it feels like a match, we’ll be in touch to discuss your skills further.
Email email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.