Freelance Digital Designer
- Location: Sheffield or Brighton
- Salary: £100 - £150 per day
Location: Sheffield or Brighton
Salary: £100 – £150 per day
Why do I want to work for LEO?
LEO is a global leader in the creation of digital learning, working with the world’s top brands, including Mars, KPMG, PwC, SAP, Jaguar Land Rover, British Airways, Marriott, L’Oreal, as well as Government departments, charities and the United Nations.
We work hard and we move fast. We laugh and we have fun doing what we do, but when we work, it is “game on”. Excellence, attention to detail, and initiative are highly valued.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Freelance Digital Designers to help us realise the Art Director’s vision across a large blended learning programme which will run between July-October 2017.
You will be responsible for sourcing images, producing graphical artwork and preparing visual assets for development. If you understand how to follow a creative brief, turn it into high quality artwork and interactive layouts that work across a range of responsive and adaptive frameworks then this could be the role for you.
You should be comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams, collaborating effectively with colleagues in both content and technical development. You will be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, have an excellent understanding of web formats and able to deliver high quality visuals using a broad range of techniques including image manipulation, vector illustration and typography. You will understand why UI and UX design is essential to every great digital experience.
A few more details on what this role involves:
- Creating artwork for digital platforms
- Creating printed material for blended learning programmes
- Sourcing media from stock libraries / client brand sites
- Preparing graphical templates using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ensuring technical and accessibility requirements are met (E.g. Colour contrast, page weights, etc..)
- Following metrics set out by the Art Director and Visual Design Manager
- Communicating with Project Managers about project progress
How do I apply?
Contact us and let us know why you’re the right person for this role. Send us your portfolio with examples of the great work you have produced.
Email email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.