IT Trainer – Defence/MoD/Military
- Location: Portsmouth
- Salary: £36000-40000
LEO Learning currently has vacancies for IT Trainer (s) to increase our pool of trainers within our defence business. We are looking for self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic people that are able to confidently deliver face-to-face training.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– CTTLS Level 4 or equivalent.
– Extensive experience of training technical subjects in a military environment.
– Will hold, or be suitable for acquiring, MoD security clearance at SC level.
– Completed the DIT course or equivalent:
– One recognised under the Lifelong Learning UK (LLUK) qualifications framework as a Level 3/4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS).
– A higher teaching or specialist qualification.
Server 2008, Exchange &
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Technical training delivery to a military audience
– Experience of working with JSP 822 conformant courseware
– Delivering blended learning solutions
– Technical knowledge of Local Area Network set-up and maintenance
– Knowledge of Windows Server Administration, VMware ESX, SharePoint, ideally with Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer qualification, and/or employment at 3rd line support
You may have experience of the following: IT Trainer, DII Instructor, Technical Instructor, Training, Learning & Development, Technical Trainer, MoD, Defence, Security, Naval, Tutor, Teacher, Teaching, Systems Trainer etc.
Location: Predominantly be in the Portsmouth area, though opportunities will arise for ship visits.
Salary: £36,000 to £40,000
Type: Contract- Until the end of March 2020, with 1 year contract extensions available to the client
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.