Learning Consultant – Bid team
- Location: Brighton or Sheffield or London
The bid team Learning Consultant works within a small multi-disciplinary team of Learning Consultants, Art Directors and Bid Executives. Their role is to design and present innovative learning solutions to existing and potential clients that meet the client’s requirements and exceed their expectations. The Learning Consultant should have a passion for learning and technology and an ability to clearly articulate best practice.
- Design compelling learning solutions by undertaking design research and analysis and define appropriate learning architectures and solutions, as well as bespoke interactions
- Produce persuasive design documentation
- Provide clear briefs to Art Directors outlining the desired visual approach
- Confidently pitch solutions to client stakeholders at all levels
- Perform other duties as required by the Bid Manager
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of training needs analysis
- Proven ability in creating innovative design solutions and learning architectures
- Knowledge of how the psychology of learning underpins learning design
- An understanding of the principles of user experience design
- An understanding of recent advances in both technology and design approaches
- An understanding of the principles of effective writing and an ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear, concise and effective manner
- Knowledge of both proprietary and off the shelf tools and systems used in the creation of e-learning
- Experience of managing multiple priorities and working to strict deadlines
- Ability to design solutions in accordance with the client’s budget
- Commercial awareness
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a rewarding package of benefits and a professional, enthusiastic and positive environment.
LEO is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.