Posted on 18th December, 2015 by Jessica Engler
As the days before LEO Learning closes for the holidays becoming fewer and our mince pie count going higher, it can mean only one thing… time to take a look back at the year that just passed and look ahead to all the exciting things around the corner in 2016.
OK, so I know that everyone writes that they had a big year, but 2015 was particularly transformative for us here at LEO Learning. In addition to celebrating our first birthday as LEO Learning, here are our top five highlights of the year.
- We are LEO Learning – you’ve not officially made it until you get that first official appearance at Learning Technologies under your belt! Since our first outing at the biggest show of the year, we’ve worked tirelessly to help our clients move learning to the heart of business strategy and delivered some fantastic solutions along the way.
- Increased capability across the Group – Speaking of fantastic solutions – this year saw LEO Learning deliver some truly innovative and results-driven outcomes, which were made possible by working with our sister companies from Learning Technologies Group. Together we’ve designed and delivered cutting edge blends that combine GRC expertise from Eukleia, multi-device authoring from gomo and Games with Purpose from Preloaded. And we can’t wait to show you some of that work at LT 2016 where you can come meet the whole family at stand B21.
- Record-breaking number of awards – This year we saw our pioneering virtual campus for the NHS Leadership Academy win a record number of award wins on both sides of the Atlantic. The programme won a Brandon Hall Award and a Learning in Practice Award in the US and recently brought home a silver Training Journal Awards and a gold at the eLearning Awards. We’re delighted to be recognised for our part in the largest and most comprehensive leadership development programmes ever undertaken by the NHS.
- Looking ahead to our largest learning solution yet – just last month, we received the good news that along with our strategic partners at KPMG, we won a formal tender process for a three-year contract to provide learning and development services for the entire UK Civil Service of more than 400,000 civil servants. LEO Learning will lead the design and development of the new learning architecture, creating blended courses that incorporate a combination of digital, informal and classroom components. We couldn’t be more delighted to be involved in such a ground-breaking and truly transformative project.
- The holiday gift of a little makeover – Last but not least, and just in time for the holidays, we’ve launched our new and improved LEO Learning website! It’s mobile first (of course) and full of our thoughts on why learning matters. We hope you can take some time to browse our Resources section for some great thinking and get to know some of our talented people we have here at LEO Learning. And as always, we want to hear your thoughts so please email us, tweet us or follow us on Linkedin.
So if 2016 is anywhere near as exciting as the year past, we’re in for a great ride. Best wishes from all of us at LEO Learning and here’s to another cracking year ahead!