Take 5 to think about the Consumer Duty
This bite-size module has been developed for all financial services firms covered by the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) Consumer Duty.
5 Key Questions
This bite-size course covers the basics of the FCA’s Consumer Duty by answering five key questions:
- What is the aim and scope of the Consumer Duty?
- What does the new Principle 12 say?
- Are the Individual Conduct Rules changing?
- What could deliver good outcomes for retail customers?
- Where can I find out more?
All staff covered by the FCA Consumer Duty
Up to 5 mins
SCORM 2004 (3rd/4th edition)
SCORM 1.2/2004 (3rd/4th edition) compliant LMS platforms including:
- PeopleFluent LMS (formerly NetDimensions)
Internet Explorer 11
Responsive content may be viewed on:
- Tablet device
Recommended connection speed 512 KBPS
Please request a free trial if you would like to review the course. If you would like to purchase 20 licenses or more or wish to be invoiced for your purchase, please get in touch and one of the team will help. Contact email@example.com.