Training 2020 provides the very best in skill-building content, covering train-the-trainer essentials, behavioral analytics, serious games for learning, leadership development, digital learning, emerging technologies, and so much more.
Are you ready to innovate and deliver learning that gives you powerful business impact?
Come to Booth 200 throughout the conference for the chance to grab some fantastic eco-friendly freebies and see how our experts can help solve your learning problems.
But that’s not all! You can also find out the results from our most recent Learning Measurement survey.
This year, Rose Benedicks, LEO Learning’s Strategic Consulting Lead, is doing a talk on Innovative Gamification and Immersion in the Evolution of Digital Learning:
Rose will look at the key trends that are shaping our most innovative work and explore industry-leading examples, including a single solution that pulls many of these trends together in one place and is set to revolutionize the way a large commercial audience learns.
Join us to discover:
- Why connected learning is changing our world
- The power of social learning and learning ecosystems in practice
- The key opportunities and enablers for change
- The role of play, immersion, and challenge in the mix
- How we’re fixing some of eLearning’s past problems