WEBINAR: How to build a business case to evolve your learning ecosystem
We don’t use a learning ecosystem for the sake of the technology; we use it for the sake of its value for our learners and our business. With today’s business challenges being bigger and more pressurised than ever before – from industry-level transformation to globalisation and complexity – traditional solutions are no longer meeting the mark. The same is true for learner expectations.
LEO Learning is seeing more and more complex business pressures and learner expectations for which a learning ecosystem is a viable and top-choice solution. In this webinar, we will look at what a learning ecosystem truly is and some of the best business cases that lead to real, positive change.
In this webinar Strategic Consulting Lead, Rose Benedicks, and Director of Strategic Design, Andrew Joly, discuss how to build a compelling business case by connecting to genuine organisational goals and measurable outcomes.
Watch now to:
- Get a clear and usable definition of learning ecosystems
- Learn the features and advantages of using one and how easy it is to get started
- Hear examples of real, successful business cases
- Find out if your business challenge and/or learner needs could benefit
- Get expert answers to any questions you may have
Strategic Consulting Lead
Director of Strategic Design