LEO Learning is excited to attend eyeforpharma Barcelona 2018, the world’s largest gathering for pharma leaders, from March 13 to 15 2018.
Providing a world-class learning experience for people working in the industry, eyeforpharma Barcelona 2018 is a chance to hear from thought leaders and meet more than 1,300 guests. LEO Learning’s Sean Nugent will be there to share our expertise and insights, as well as the latest strategies for pharma and life sciences industry learning.
At a time when the pharma and life sciences industry is experiencing unprecedented change, we are excited to discover the trends our pharma colleagues are experiencing, as well as engage with industry professionals on our learning solutions for this dynamic new landscape.
A learning approach at eyeforpharma Barcelona 2018
Whether you’re a large, long-established pharmaceutical company or a start-up biotechnology specialist operating in specific areas of medicine with ambitions to expand, our experts have the experience and vision to transform your learning. We’d love the opportunity to discuss your learning requirements with you.
As a recognised global Strategic Leader in digital learning, LEO Learning’s strengths align perfectly with the themes of eyeforpharma Barcelona 2018. Speak to us to find out more about:
- Disrupting traditional models to future-proof learning – We can help you prepare and align for the future by making learning a key focus of your business’ learning strategy.
- Building internal capabilities, talent and organisational readiness – We support organisations with the practical skills needed to create exceptional modern learning.
- Uniting with a shared vision for improved patient support – We understand the importance of being able to provide optimal support and fully involve patients.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) – We are already seeing genuine healthcare breakthroughs in AI and ML, which will have a major impact on the industry.
- Accelerating innovation to address pharma industry challenges – For example, Virtual Reality (VR) and 360° video technology can allows learners to tour a clean room, interact with patients and follow the path of molecules.
- Revolutionising the customer experience – Our tools and technologies can help your customers comprehensively understand how to make the right choices.
- Defining value according to medical and real-world evidence – We have developed award-winning programmes to help explain evidence-based medicine in line with industry guidelines.
Meet LEO Learning’s pharma expert
These, and the rapid digital change the sector is seeing, are just a few of the areas we’re looking forward to discussing at eyeforpharma Barcelona 2018.
Whether you’re looking for strategic advice or a complete end-to-end solution, we can put you at the forefront of learning innovation and help drive your organisation’s success.
If you’re going to eyeforpharma Barcelona 2018, get in touch with Sean to arrange a chat. You can arrange a meeting with Sean by phoning +44 7837 413393, email firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with him on LinkedIn. There’s also LEO Learning’s Twitter account – engage with us here.
If you want to know more about elearning for the pharmaceutical industry, download our free ebook, ‘Future learning in Pharma and Life Sciences’.