Award-winning learning solutions provider LEO Learning will be demonstrating its wealth of innovative strategic learning solutions at Learning Technologies 2017. Stop by stand B16 on 1st and 2nd February to meet LEO Learning’s team of learning experts, and discuss how its versatile learning solutions can support transformation in your organisation.
LEO Learning’s solutions-driven team can talk you through its transformative, end-to-end capabilities for demonstrable business results. Our vast array of in-depth solutions includes bespoke elearning, strategy and consulting, mobile learning and learning analytics. To that end, we’ll be showcasing some of our client success stories – across a variety of sectors such as motoring and health.
In addition to LEO Learning’s world-renowned solutions, there will be games and simulations such as VR/AR (Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality) on display at the stand. Learning games on display will include:
- Ship It! – a bespoke training game designed for Brambles, a global, market-leading logistics and platform pooling company
- Zero Threat, a cyber-security learning game which launches at Learning Technologies 2017.
“LEO Learning is excited to be returning to Learning Technologies this year, where we will be showcasing some of the most exciting projects from recent months,” said LEO Learning Manager Director Dale Solomon. LEO Learning’s focus on “Strategy. Learning. Results.” informs everything we do and we will be demonstrating the potential to empower learners and create innovative solutions with proven results on stand B16.”
In addition to our team of learning experts on the stand, there will be a number of seminar speaker sessions from LEO Learning, taking place during the exhibition:
- Getting value out of learning impact measurement – Imogen Casebourne and Peter Dobinson (Theatre 4, Wednesday 1st February, 10.15-10.45)
- Learning innovations from a changing landscape – Sean Nugent and Kathryn Fleet (Theatre 5, Wednesday 1st February, 13.15-13.45)
- The impact of moving to blended learning – Imogen Casebourne and Ella Richardson (Theatre 5, Thursday 2nd February, 13.15-13.45)
LEO Learning will be sharing stand B16 with sister company, gomo, the award-winning cloud-based elearning authoring tool. In addition to hourly demonstrations of gomo’s hassle-free, multi-device capability in ‘the gomo theatre’, gomo MD Mike Alcock will present two seminars, entitled ‘Integrated or Independent? The power of an authoring tool for any Learning Strategy’. The seminar will take place on both days:
- Wednesday 1st February – Theatre 5, 15.30-16.00
- Thursday 2nd February – Theatre 11, 11.00-11.30