Digital learning has come a long way. From a focus on providing efficiency, consistency, and increasing reach and speed, it is now maturing into a series of fully networked, data-led processes with measurement at its heart.
This is the story of connected learning, where every learner has deeply relevant and engaging content available at their point of need.
In this ebook, Director of Strategic Design, Andrew Joly, and Strategic Consulting Lead, Rose Benedicks, explore:
- How digital learning evolved to become connected learning
- How to embed social learning strategies into a learning program
- Five practical ways to enable social learning
- Key opportunities to connect your organization
- How to join your data and networks together