How to define your business impact measurement strategy
As most Learning and Development professionals already know, managing data takes time and effort. Time constraints and the demands of getting started often deter organisations from trying it, but the rewards can be significant.
This insight outlines ways to define your learning measurement strategy, with a particular emphasis on:
- How best to pitch your strategy to the board and other time-poor stakeholders
- Results you could briefly include in a concise monthly report
- What types of data you should start to collect – and how
- The stakeholders who could help you assemble that data
- The tools and methods to use in analysis
Get your free copy of the insight below.