What is hybrid learning? In simple terms, it’s the live delivery of learning in both virtual and in-person environments. While it may feel like a new concept, hybrid learning has been in place in a variety of organizations for years.
With workforces increasingly geographically dispersed, with some people working together and others remotely, the future of work is hybrid. So, too, is the future of learning.
This ebook will help you navigate this future. We’ll introduce you to our 5-stage hybrid learning model, including practical tips for designing, prepping, and facilitating hybrid sessions. But first—and this is a crucial part of making hybrid learning work—you need to change your mindset.
Download this ebook to learn more about:
- Why we need hybrid learning
- Shifting your mindset for hybrid learning
- Designing a hybrid learning session
- Preparing and planning the logistics
- Managing and selecting tools and technologies
- Facilitating and delivering hybrid learning
- How to execute and continuously improve
Fill out the form to access your free copy.