Digital learning has come a long way. From a focus on providing efficiency, consistency, and increasing reach and speed, it is now maturing into a series of fully networked, data-led processes with measurement at its heart.
This is the story of connected learning, where learners and organizations come together in new, powerful ways to deliver game-changing opportunities for learning and organizational performance.
In this ebook, Director of Strategic Design, Andrew Joly, and Strategic Consulting Lead, Rose Benedicks, explore:
- How digital learning evolved to become connected learning
- How to embed social learning strategies into a learning program
- Five practical ways to enable social learning
- Key opportunities to connect your organization
- How to join your data and networks together