The COVID-19 lockdown has led to a shift in the way people think about producing learning videos. As opportunities to shoot on location have decreased, other methods have come to the fore.
This ebook offers some fundamental principles about the conception and creation of learning videos, giving you the tools to make good decisions about commissioning video—including taking on some of the work yourselves.
Download the ebook for ideas on:
- Why learning videos can be extremely effective
- How to select the right video format for your project
- Cost and time considerations
- What a typical video project looks like
- The importance of story and how to use it in learning videos
- What a good (and bad!) video script looks like