Using learning technologies to support digital transformation in life sciences
At a time when pharma and life sciences professionals are seeing their everyday roles change, technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and automation are bringing about new learning challenges in the sector.
Several major pieces of industry research have shown that the workforce of the future will need to develop markedly different skill sets, making the right training strategies vital for businesses.
LEO Learning’s new insight looks at the issues global pharma and life sciences business leaders are facing right now, and explores the opportunities available to organisations aiming to thrive in the decades to come.
Download this short, highly visual pharma and life sciences insight to discover:
- The four main areas where digital transformation is taking place
- The importance of creating an increased culture of learning within organisations
- The impact of key trends such as big data and machine learning
- Why digital learning is the perfect way to upskill the broadest possible range of learners
- Seven ways digital learning can help you to create a culture of continuous learning