- Location: Brighton, London or Sheffield
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 + commission structure
This is an exciting opportunity to join the LEO account team and is a perfect next step for someone looking to develop their career. You may already have some experience of working in a customer facing role in a digital agency, or have a background in managing digital learning projects and want to move more into a customer facing and account development role. You’ll be confident presenting ideas and concepts to customers and passionate about the use of digital technology in learning and communications. You’ll have experience of working with internal teams to develop digital solutions to meet customer’s challenges.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and follow up on incoming leads
- Shape and document the long-term strategic direction of a number of accounts
- Work with the Senior Account Director and the account team to implement strategic plan in timely and efficient manner
- Create and develop strong client relationships and document stakeholder maps, and identify areas to upsell within existing accounts
- Responsible for ensuring that insights into the accounts’ needs, preferences, working methodologies, standards, etc. are documented and shared across the team and become part of the strategic account planning activities
- Responsible for identifying and documenting all relevant decision-makers/influencers at the account, both in areas that we work with currently and in those that do not currently have a relationship with LEO
- Lead and input into strategic and creative planning sessions
- Responsibility for regularly reviewing key deliverables and ensuring quality is upheld
- Provide an escalation point for both internal and client project teams
- Working with Project Managers to provide accurate phasing of budgets to ensure forecast and capacity/resource reports are accurate.
- Lead the implementation of client satisfaction reviews and ensure outcomes are investigated / implemented.
- Establish and maintain a role as consultant/adviser to client in partnership with delivery teams where appropriate.
- Active input into proposal and bid work
- Lead on the creation and actively participate in the client marketing strategy
- Write case studies for all projects
- Identify and write marketing material for the website
- Input into award submissions
- Be aware of industry trends and report back to the team
- Establish and maintain a good working knowledge of all LEO & Group companies’ offerings
- Provide sales input to bid and pitches in particular around win themes, pricing strategies and messaging
- Make recommendations to Account Director and Client Services Director on how we can strategically grow accounts
- Document and share client corporate values and personality profiles of individual clients.
- Commercial account management experience, ideally in specific industry sectors
- An understanding of e-learning industry and processes
- Confident and engaging presentation skills, both in written format and in a face-to-face setting to be able to articulate the benefits of the LEO offering
- Previous account planning following required standards and templates
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Bid management
- Presentation creation and delivery
- Ability to connect with creative, procurement and marketing personnel within client organisations
- Ability to form effective working relationships across the whole LEO team
If you’re interested in this job, please send us your CV and a cover letter that explains why and supporting evidence.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedback to all candidate’s. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please be advised you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in LEO.
Email email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.