- Location: Sheffield and Brighton
- Salary: £20-30K
We are looking for an creative and versatile Digital Designer to help us realise the Art Director’s vision across a broad range of digital projects.
You will be responsible for producing graphical artwork, preparing visual assets for development and applying styling to e-learning authoring tool content. If you understand how to follow a creative brief, turn it into high quality artwork, interactive layouts and styling that work across a range of responsive and adaptive frameworks then this could be the role for you.
You should be comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams, collaborating effectively with colleagues in both content and technical development. You will be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, have a good understanding of web formats and able to deliver high quality visuals using a broad range of techniques including image manipulation, vector illustration and typography. You will understand why UI and UX design is essential to every great digital experience.
A few more details on what this role involves
- Creating artwork for a wide range of digital platforms (E.g. cropping and re-touching photography, vector illustration and designing diagrams)
- Creating printed material for blended learning programmes
- Sourcing media from stock libraries / client brand sites
- Preparing graphical templates using
- Photoshop and Illustrator Building and styling prototypes
- Creating sprite sheets and preparing graphical assets for development Using authoring tools such as gomo and Articulate Storyline
- Ensuring technical and accessibility requirements are met (E.g. Colour contrast, page weights, etc..)
- Following metrics set out by the Art Director and Visual Design Manager Communicating with Project Managers about project progress
How do I apply?
You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of design through education and/or relevant work experience and have a portfolio that shows creativity and competence using a variety of tools and methods.
Contact us, including a link to your portfolio, and tell us how you’d help us to grow our business. What skills or perspectives do you bring to the table that we can’t do without? Tell us why you’re the right person for this role. If it feels like a match, we will ask you to undertake a short task.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedback to all candidate’s. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please be advised you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in LEO.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.