Digital Marketing Specialist
- Location: Atlanta, US
- Salary: $50000 - $55000
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Direct reports: No direct reports
This role is a fantastic challenge for an experienced Digital Marketing Associate to work for all of our offices internationally, as well as for other businesses in the Learning Technologies Group, LEO’s London Stock Exchange listed parent, including gomo, Preloaded, Eukleia, NetDimensions and Rustici Software.
LTG’s Digital Specialists maximise the Group’s marketing stack for generation and conversion of marketing and sales qualified leads. This role’s main responsibility is to develop digital strategy across the Group’s automation and advertising platforms to increase quality marketing-generated leads.
- Feed into the team’s marketing analytics and developer tools including Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Support in the growth of the Group’s digital metrics for the group ensuring strong focus on activities that drive growth, optimise for conversions and use analytics to build improvements
- Provide insight and actions from analytics for refinement of campaigns
- Drive growth in the US using the LTG marketing stack and collaborating with the wider marketing team
- Ensure the reported performance of all marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the Digital specialists for EMEA and APAC to develop digital strategy for US
- Manage updates of the group’s existing websites (including affiliate integrations with third-party tools)
- Support in the project management of new website builds to guarantee delivery on deadline and to budget
- Support the group’s use of Salesforce CRM to ensure that sales and marketing requirements are at the forefront of system configuration
- Ensure the use of marketing automation platforms across the Group
- Own overall digital paid media insight for the US (and other territories where required), developing a uniform set of KPIs and measures of return on investment, to ensure we are measuring success effectively and consistently
- Work with the Head of Marketing to set targets for digital performance across the Group
- Analyze paid media campaigns and optimize for reach and ROI (including UX edits)
- Work with LTG’s content team to ensure SEO optimisation within each brand’s editorial calendar
- Responsible for email marketing template build
- Work with the Group’s Marketing Executives to advise on email best practice
- Lead the design and build of workflow automation and lead scoring
- Manage list upload and data segmentation within Pardot and Marketo platforms
- Be an advocate and champion for constant improvement using knowledge, external best practice and analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across digital channels and customer touch points
- Provide updates to marketing team
- Support in prospecting campaigns – working alongside the sales team to offer strategic input and execution
Skills and knowledge
- B2B marketing experience is mandatory
- Experience of using content management systems (including WordPress CMS)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and API configurations
- Advanced user of marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo)
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience
- Knowledge and experience of developing, implementing and optimising digital marketing content across a range of platforms to secure targeted leads
- Experience paid media including LinkedIn Twitter, and Google (Adwords).
- Knowledge and experience of email marketing and best practice
- Experience of analysing and reporting on trends and the behaviour of online customers
- Ability to optimise social media accounts for marketing acquisition
If you’re interested in this job, please send us your CV and a cover letter that explains why and supporting evidence.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedback to all candidate’s. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please be advised you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in LEO.
Email email@example.com with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.