Group Reporting Accountant (LTG) Brighton or London, UK
- Location: Brighton or London, UK
- Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 dependent on experience
The role, which will report into the Group Financial Controller, will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts including Group consolidated Annual and Interim financial statements and liaising with external auditors
- Preparation of monthly Group consolidated management accounts
- Involvement in acquisitions including acquisition accounting and integration of acquired companies’ finance reporting
- Researching and applying new accounting standards across the Group
- Identifying and implementing financial reporting and system improvements
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Reporting to external stakeholders (e.g. bankers)
- Preparation of some individual company monthly management accounts where necessary
- Preparation of supplementary management information packs
- Ad hoc projects
- Compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Hold a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Have strong technical knowledge of IFRS/GAAP
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong inter-personal skills
- Strong business acumen
Why work for us?
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.