- Location: Brighton, UK
We are looking for a proactive, organised and knowledgeable accountant to help us continue our success in our rapidly growing organisation.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for the preparing management accounts for a number of the Group’s businesses, working with business MDs and central division heads as well as being involved in budgeting, financial reporting and integration of acquired businesses into LTG.
The position will be based in Brighton but the role will require travel to other offices in the UK and abroad from time to time.
We anticipate the role evolving as the group continues to grow.
- Overseeing the transition of accounting functions of acquired businesses into LTG finance structure.
- Preparing consolidated management accounts for a multi-national group of companies, within the larger group.
- Liaising with external auditors and third party accounting providers
- Compliance with overseas statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Assisting the Group Financial Accountant with the annual audit
- Assisting the Group Financial Accountant with forecasting and budgeting
- Preparing quarterly sales commission calculations
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
Skills and knowledge
- Hold a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have strong technical knowledge of IFRS/GAAP
- Strong business acumen
- Experience of accounts processing would be an advantage
- Have strong inter-personal skills
- Flexible attitude and desire to take on new challenges.
The role will be primarily based in Brighton but is likely to require travel (both within the UK and abroad).
Why do I want to work here?
You will be working for a global leader in the learning technologies sector. LTG is growing rapidly through M&A and organic growth and the group offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
LTG is a group of specialist industry leading learning technology businesses that are at the forefront of innovation in the sector. The brands range from exciting creative companies developing interactive multi-media content including VR simulations, to leading software, advisory and standards companies. Our offices are dynamic and our colleagues are proud to work in an environment that is challenging and rewarding. We pride ourselves on excellence, attention to detail and initiative.
How do I apply?
Get in touch with us via the email address below and tell us how you could add value to LTG and most importantly, what makes you most suitable for this role.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedback to all candidate’s. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please be advised you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in LEO.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and any additional information.