IT Infrastructure and Security Engineer (LTG) US
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, US
- Salary: $73,000 - $78,000 depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Infrastructure and Security Engineer to join our dynamic team responsible for maintaining and optimizing a global company infrastructure and InfoSec programme, improving operational efficiency and driving innovation. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms (Windows, Linux, VMWare, Hyper-V , CLoud), solid communication skills and a desire to tackle complex problems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day infrastructure management and support activities ensuring a high level of service at all times
- Engineering, implementing and monitoring network and security measures for the performance and protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Ensure network backup and security systems are operative, and enforce network security policies
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities by implementing applicable solutions and tools
- Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Design infrastructure to alert the technical team of detected vulnerabilities.
- Perform regular audits and provide reports.
- Communicate with the technical team, management team and users companywide if data security is breached.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Network and Security background, with strong analytical and problem solving skills and a can do attitude for delivering IT support.
- Hands on Cisco: Routers, switches, ASA experience preferably in NOC environment.
- Up to date certification, such as CCNA / CCNP / CEH / SANS.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering.
- TCP/IP, Knowledge and experience with HTTP and HTTPS, as well as their underlying implementations.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
What’s In It for You
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive Base Salary
- Other cool perks!
Why work with us?
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.